Cultural Experience Program
We have developed a unique opportunity to allow students from around the world to live and experience Rajasthan and its rich heritage. As students immerse themselves into the culture and colours of Rajasthan and the Shekhawati region, they can get a new perspective to life from this once in a lifetime experience where they can spend anywhere 2 days up to 4 weeks in Nawalgarh (Rajasthan) and gain insight into various aspects of life in India. Besides volunteering and engaging with the local community, opportunities to participate in fun-filled activities like Folk Dancing, Rangoli Making, Turban and Sari Wearing have also been inbuilt into the program to enrich their India experience.
Some of the advantages of this program include :
- This opportunity for experiential learning can allow students to volunteer and work side by side with the local communities in Nawalgarh through a range of activities which are both educational and fun.
- Students can develop a better understanding of India and the rich heritage through their experience and cultural engagement as part of this program.
- Through volunteering and working closely with locals, students will have an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the local communities.
- In addition to language lessons, students will also get to learn more about Indian history and culture by trained faculty members of the institutions under the Anandilal Podar Trust.
- Students will have an opportunity to prepare a project report based on their research, learning and observations during the course of their stay in Nawalgarh and work on practical projects on topic areas which will directly benefit the local communities living in the region
- Upon completion of their projects and the program, students will also be awarded a certificate from the Anandilal Podar Trust acknowledging their participation and contribution.